The check valves permit to eliminate flow reversals inside the refrigerant circuit. They are characterized by a low differential pressure.
With SAE-FLARE and ODF connection.
The check valves are designed to be installed on refrigeration and air-conditioning systems for domestic and industrial use. It’s possible to use them with all the refrigerant fluids of group II (Art.9, point 2.2 of Directive 97/23/CE, with reference to Directive 67/548/CEE) and they are defined as “pressure Equipments”, as described in Directive 97/23/CE, Art.1, point 2.1.4, and Art.3, point 1.3. Group II includes all refrigerants classified as A1 in annex E of EN 378-1:2008 standard.
- Brass body TN-UNI EN12164-CW614N
- Closing fitting made of brass TN-UNI EN12164-CW614N
- Sealing O-Ring made of neoprene
- Stainless steel spring
- Guide bush for brass gasket TN-UNI EN12164-CW614N
- Sealing gasket made of PTFE
- Brass pipe UNI-EN 12735/1 with ODF pocket